YESS! Candles worked!
Follow the steps below to avoid accidents:
1) prepare a candle and a bread knife will do.
2) If you’re doing it indoor, use a newspaper just like what I did on the video.
3) Turn on the iron for a few minutes then rub the candle unto the burnt stains CAREFULLY!
4) If it’s hot enough, unplug the iron
5) Scrape the stains carefully with the back side of a bread knife.Use the other side of the knife so it won’t scratch the plate
6) Do it PATIENTLY.. until the stains are gone.
7) Wiped clean the plate with a white bondpaper.
8) CAREFUL….cut it’s real hot!
9) TEST the iron unto a white bondpaper again to remove some candle residues.
If you’ve tried this feel free to post some of your suggestions below. Would love hearing it.
This video was shot with my beloved iPHone 4s, A tripod, and an iPhone Holder.
Edited using iMovie for iPhone.
THANKS FOR THE THUMBS UP and DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AWESOME REAL LIFE TIPS!